- /Blackhead Removal
Blackheads can be really stubborn! They are very hard to remove from the nose and are quite tricky in the sense that they reappear within a few days of removal. Thus squeezing them out, might be overwhelming but not at all a permanent solution. With our busy lifestyle, it can get challenging to get rid of the blackheads from our faces. But not anymore, with Labelle we have the best in class Blackhead removal techniques in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Vizag and Vijayawada.
What are Blackheads?
Our skin contains pores with hair follicles. The pores can get clogged with dead skin and sebum, which results in the formation of tiny black bumps known as blackheads. These things are mostly present around your nose region and can cause multiple skin problems including acne.
There are many ways of using which people try to cure acne. From home remedies to advanced blackhead treatment, nothing will work the wonders as we do at Labelle in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Vizag and Vijayawada. We remove blackheads permanently and make sure that it does not come back.
What Causes Blackheads?
There are various causes behind the formation of stubborn blackheads. If you wish to know how to remove blackheads, then you should first understand the causes behind it. Some potential causes behind the outbreak of blackheads will include:
Excess oil- If your sebaceous gland or oil gland produces too much oil on your skin then it can lead to blackheads.
Bacteria- it has been found that on the skin of certain individuals, you will find a bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes. They get developed on the skin and is one of the major reasons behind the breakout of acne or blackheads.
Hormonal changes- With age, there are hormonal changes occurring inside the body. This can increase sebum production and trigger blackheads.
Excessive sweat- This again leads to excessive sebum production which ultimately leads to blackheads.
Genes- If you have a genetic predisposition of blackheads, then you too are prone to get them.
Make-up- Using excessive make-up on a daily basis can clog your pores and lead to blackheads. The same goes for skincare products. You should not use products that have the potential of blocking your skin pores.
How to Identify Blackheads?
If you see tiny black bumps on your nose, along with dark spots then it is most likely that you have blackheads. They tend to occur at pores that are very prominent and you will mostly see them across the T-Zone of your face along with the nose. You can even see them on your shoulders, backs, chest and inside the bone of your ears. Look for the bumps on these areas and you will easily be able to identify the blackheads. If you wish to know how to get rid of blackheads, then you can opt for technically advanced treatment at Labelle coupled with some home remedies.
Home Remedies to Get Rid Of Blackheads from Nose and Face
More than creams and peels, some home remedies can work very effectively to treat this problem. Some of the simple home remedies that can reduce blackheads from nose and face will include:
- Mix cornstarch and vinegar to form a thick paste. Apply on the areas where you have blackheads. Leave it for 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water, followed by cold water and then rub ice cubes on the nose to close the pores.
- You can apply honey on the affected area. Doing so will not only help in removing blackheads but it will also moisturize and soothe skin. The process of application will include applying raw honey on clean and dry skin and then rinsing off with warm water.
- Honey and egg white mask is a great way to get rid of blackheads. Apply it all over your face, until it dries. Then rinse it off with warm water. Along with getting rid of blackheads, this will make your skin soft and glowing.
- Lemon juice can remove not only blackheads but also dry skin cells. You can directly apply lemon juice to your face by dipping clean cotton wool into it. Leave it overnight and rinse it off with warm water. Repeat the procedure for a week.
- Baking soda scrub is one of the best home remedies for blackheads. You can add a few drops of water to baking soda and scrub it in a gentle motion to the affected areas. It will not only remove blackheads but will make your skin glow too.
These home remedies coupled with technically advanced Larabelle blackhead removal treatment will help you get rid of the little black monsters permanently.
How to Prevent Blackheads?
Blackheads can be very painful. The first step towards getting rid of blackheads is to keep your skin moisturized. It is important to keep your skin hydrated both internally and externally, so do remember to drink lots of water. It will keep your oil blocks away. Apart from this, there are certain other things that you should take care of to prevent blackheads.
- Never pick or pop your blackheads to uproot it from deep within the skin. Picking will lead to bacterial spread and can even cause a scar on your skin.
- Never try to remove blackheads with any pointed tools like tweezers. We have technically advanced safe blackhead elimination tools at Labelle, and only the professionals are allowed to use it on your skin so that you can get rid of blackheads.
- It is recommended to exfoliate your skin daily but make sure that you do not use any harsh ingredient on the skin. It can cause damage to your skin cells, dry it and cause irritations. Always opt for gentle scrubs like oatmeal, sugar, etc.
- If you wish to prevent Blackheads effectively, then do remember to clean your skin on a daily basis. Wash your face every day so that grease and dirt do not clog your pores. Use a facial scrub twice a week depending on the type of your skin.
- As mentioned earlier, never miss out on moisturizing your skin.
- Try to use a cream that comes with salicylic acid which is an effective ingredient that can prevent blackheads.
How to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Getting rid of the blackheads can be quite tricky. However, you will need to follow some skincare routine so that you can get black-head free glowing skin. Let’s find out what are some of the effective ways to get rid of blackheads.
- Exfoliation is a must-do in your skin routine. You can use natural or cosmetic skin scrub whatever suits your skin type, to remove the dead skin cells and dirt from your skin. Make sure that you exfoliate your skin at least once a week.
- Facials, when done on a daily interval, can help you curb off blackheads. This is an effective way to get rid of skin impurities and restore that glow.
- Before you invest in any cosmetic product, make sure that it is right for you. If you wish to get rid of blackheads then avoid products that can clog your pores.
- Make sure that you have clean skin. If you apply make-up then clean it up and wash your face before going to bed. This will also ensure that you do not have clogged pores.
- Make sure that you use a clean pillowcase when you sleep. Your face gets rubbed on dirty laundry can cause a lot of skin problems. So make sure that you change and clean your pillowcase on a regular basis.
Blackhead Removal Treatment at Labelle
Labelle offers the best in class blackhead removal treatment in India. We have technologically advanced equipment that is safe on the skin. Our fully trained professionals are experts in removing blackheads and has served hundreds of satisfied customers. We make sure that we remove your blackheads without causing any problems to your skin. Getting black head treatment at Labelle includes several steps. You will have to visit us first to get an initial consultation. Our experts will look into the conditions of your skin and will decide whether the treatment is suitable for you or not. We also recommend home remedies, if that can help you, as for us your wellness comes first. Post the treatment, you will get consultations from us so that you can have the best results and also be able to maintain it. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
So, if you are troubled with blackheads and wish to get rid of the same, then consult us today. You can book an appointment by visiting our website or opting for a callback on your mobile for best blackhead removal. We have the most affordable blackhead removal treatment plans in the town. The best thing about getting your blackheads treated from Labelle is, you will be able to get desired results within a few days. With our after treatment consultations and home remedial tips, you will not only be free from blackheads but will get that soft and glowing skin. So wait no more and book an appointment with us today for best black head treatment in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Vizag and Vijayawada!
19 Years of Experience
Thousands of Satisfied Clients
Treatment Under Professional Supervision
Experienced Diet Counsellors
ISO 9001 Certified