- /How to Get Rid of Oily Skin
How to Get Rid of Oily Skin
Are you tired of the oil present on your skin that makes your face become a magnet for dirt and dust? Are you amongst one of the people who want to naturally treat oily face to get rid of the dullness? Oily skin shines excessively which does not look attractive all the time. People with oily skin tend to have large pores which attract dust towards it and make your face have occasional breakouts. No one wants their face to look greasy with breakouts on it, everyone wants to get rid of oily skin. It lowers the self-esteem and confidence. It is always better to find a solution to reduce excessive production of the oil to have a flawless skin.
What Causes Oily Skin?
- Oily skin is caused by genetics. You might have inherited acne, clogged pores or oily skin from your parents.
- Overuse of skincare products can lead to excessive production of oil from sebaceous glands, leading to an oily face. Use of incorrect products can also make your skin parched and produce excessive oily for compensation.
- Changes in seasons or hormone replacement medications can also lead to oily skin.
- Hormonal changes during adolescence, pre and post-menopause, pregnancy can lead to oily skin.
- Sun tanning and biotin deficiency can also cause excessive production of oil on the face.
How to Get Rid of Oily Face?
It is extremely important to take care and get rid of the oily skin in order to avoid further damage to the skin. In order to avoid deposit of excessive oil on the skin and get rid of oily face, it is advisable to use home remedies and knowing your skin before experimenting with new products. Without proper knowledge and research, one should never experiment with newly launched products on the skin. It can strip the skin of its natural oil and force the skin to produce more oil for compensation. Exfoliation and toning should be done moderately or it can lead to skin becoming oilier.
Home Remedies for Oily Skin
If you want to remove oil from the face or get rid of oily skin permanently, it is always better to opt for home remedies. They are good for skin as well as do not have any side effects. They are good for skin and won’t lead to breakouts. With home remedies for oily skin and proper care, your skin is bound to look flawless forever.
Face Mask to Get Rid of Oily Skin
It is always advisable to use face masks thrice a week to reduce oil from the skin.
Moisturizer to Remove Oily Skin
Always use a light oil-free moisturiser to balance the oil on the face.
Honey to Get Rid of Oily Skin
Apply a thin layer of raw honey on the skin and let it dry for ten minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water. This would treat acne along with reducing oiliness on the face.
Oatmeal to Get Rid of Oily Face
Mix a half cup of ground oats with hot water in a paste form and add one tablespoon of honey to it. Massage it on the face for three minutes before washing it off with warm water. OR you can leave the mask on for fifteen minutes.
Almonds to Get Rid of Oily Skin
Grind raw almonds to make a paste of raw honey. Apply on the face gently and rinse off with warm water. You can even leave it on for fifteen minutes. This would exfoliate the skin and remove oil.
Aloe Vera to Remove Oil on Face
Apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel on the face and leave it overnight. This would help in controlling oil level as it is one of the best home remedies. However, sensitive skin can have allergic reactions to aloe vera and hence, a patch test should be done before doing this.
Tomatoes to Get Rid of Oily Skin
Tomatoes have cooling properties which can help in clearing oily skin. Cut raw tomatoes and rub it on the skin until the juices soak in before washing it off after fifteen minutes.
Tips For to Get Rid of Oily Skin
- Wash your face twice in a day in order to maintain the natural oil level on the skin. Stripping the oil from the skin will lead to skin producing more as a reaction.
- Always use a gentle toner or some face mist which gives the skin healthy and balanced appearance along with other benefits to get rid of oily skin.
- Always use a mild cleanser which can gently dissolve the oil from the skin while cleansing it deeply at the same time. Avoid using harsh chemicals or else they will unclog pores.
- Always use a face mask two to three times a week in order to help pores become smaller. Face masks help in toning and tightening the skin by removing oil.
- Always keep a good eye on the diet and avoid consuming foods rich in sugars, fats and unhealthy oils to get rid of oily skin naturally.
How to Prevent Oily Skin?
- Always used a light moisturiser which consists of infused ingredients that can maintain the skin balance along with keeping the skin oil free.
- While selecting the makeup products, always go for non-comedogenic products that do not clog pores.
- Even though powder soaks up oil, one should never overdo it. it can make the skin produce more oil. It is better to use matte translucent powder on shiny areas only.
- Always protect the skin from the sun by using zinc oxide formulas.
- Drink as much water as you can and remain stress-free in order to avoid oily skin.
Oily Skin Treatment at Labelle
Labelle is the chain of skin care clinic spread across various cities in order to deal with oily skin related problems. With proper medical treatment and skin analysis, Labelle correctly lets you know about your skin type and give correct treatment. Labelle has a customised skin treatment for all the skin type in order to get rid of the oily skin. Consult with the top panel of dermatologists and cosmetologists in order to get the best products for your skin that can help in giving best remedies to get rid of oily face. The specialised equipment is sure to rejuvenate skin, remove excess oil and treat all skin related woes. So contact the nearest branch of Labelle today!
I highly recommend La Belle which helped me regain my confidence. It was very frustrating and I just could not control eating. The therapeutic approach helped me shed big kilos only in a few months.- Lavanya. R