- /How to Prevent Hair Fall
How to Prevent Hair Fall
It becomes a matter of pure agony when hair starts to shed more than the usual. With more hair fall, the scalp starts to show which leads to baldness in male and female. Stress, pollution, use of chemical products, hormonal changes, medical prescriptions scalp infections, nutritional deficiency, genes etc. are several factors that accelerate hair fall. Hair is the essential asset of an individual which helps in giving various looks to the person. Hair loss not only lowers the self-confidence of a person but also leads to stress and insecurities.
While looking for how to prevent hair fall, it becomes vital to go for a trained specialist in the hair care department. Only a trained specialist can help in finding a cure for hair fall along with checking the compatibility of home remedies with your hair type.
How to Prevent Hair Fall for Male
If you are looking to find for how to prevent hair fall for male, here are few ways that prevent hair fall
- Consume certain Vitamins for hair growth like Vitamin A for a healthy sebum production in the scalp, Vitamin E for enhanced blood circulation in hair follicles to make them active, Vitamin B for the hair to maintain its colour.
- For a male, it is vital to have an enriched protein diet to curb hair loss.
- Never brush through wet hair since it damages the hair follicles and increases hair fall.
- Use almond oil or castor oil or argan oil for massaging the scalp regularly.
How to Prevent Hair Fall for Female
If you are looking to find how to prevent hair fall for female, here are few methods
- For a female, it is important to avoid any hairstyle that tugs on the hairline since it can make the hairline thinner. Always go for elastic bands that don’t make the hair get tangled in it.
- In order to prevent hair fall, it is advisable to avoid excessive hair styling or using too much of heat on the hair.
- Even though chemical processed hair looks good, they tend to damage the hair follicles in the long run by breaking hair bonds. Always stick to the natural hair colour and style.
Home Remedies to Prevent Hair Fall
Home remedies are the best to prevent hair fall and accelerating the growth of new hair. Home remedies to prevent hair fall are the easiest way to achieve the goal without hampering with the hair follicles. Home remedies do not have any side effects and can always be interchanged according to the hair type.
Some of the home remedies to prevent hair fall are
- Hot oil massage
One of the best home remedies that prevent hair fall is a hot oil massage. It increased blood flow to the hair follicles, conditions the scalp, strengthens hair roots, reduces stress and promotes relaxation. Massage coconut, almond, castor, amla, argan or any other oil of your choice on the scalp once a week.
- Fenugreek seeds
Fenugreek seeds or methi consists of hormone antecedents which rebuilds hair follicles and enhances hair growth. It stimulates hair growth. Simply soak a cup of fenugreek seeds overnight in water and grind them in the morning to obtain a paste. Apply it to the hair and keep it on for forty minutes before washing off. Do it once a month for results.
- Onion juice
Onion has high sulphur content which regenerates hair follicles, improves blood circulation and reduces inflammation. Simply grate one onion and strain the juice. Apply it to the scalp and leave it on for thirty minutes. Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
Neem or Indian lilac has antibacterial properties that promote hair growth by eliminating dandruff. Simply boil 10 to 12 dry neem leaves in water until the water reduces to half of its original quantity. Let the mixture cool and then use it for rinsing your hair.
Henna strengthens hair follicles. Take 250 ml of mustard oil and add some dried henna leaves to it. Boil the mixture until the henna leaves get burnt and filter by using a muslin cloth. Massage your hair regularly with this. OR you can apply a paste or 1 cup of henna powder with half cup of curd to hair and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
Tips to Prevent Hair Fall
Some of the tips to prevent hair fall are-
- Always consume a balanced diet that helps in maintaining body and hair health properly.
- Always keep the scalp clean to avoid infections and prevent dandruff. Regular trimming or hair helps in preventing split ends and hair-tearing. Blow dry should not be used to avoid hair damage.
- Always stay hydrated to prevent hair loss. Six to eight glasses of filtered water on a regular basis can strengthen the roots of the hair.
- Avoid washing your hair too often or too less. Wash it off with a sulphate free shampoo every alternate day to prevent dryness and hair fall.
- Avoid the use of chemical treatments or chemical products on the hair to prevent hair fall. This takes away hair shine and makes hair weak.
If you are looking for how to prevent hair fall, Labelle is the one-stop solution for all your hair fall needs. Labelle provides customised packages for hair fall solutions that prevent hair fall whether it is male or female. Labelle provides several natural ways to treat and cure excessive hair fall permanently with fast results. Instead of opting for a surgery, the team of professionals at Labelle aims to prevent hair fall naturally with some injections or treatments that have no side effect.
Whether it is Mesotherapy, advanced Stem Cell Therapy, PRP hair solutions, Platelet-rich plasma injections or other hair fall solutions, Labelle employs the use of advanced technology at affordable prices. So, book your appointment today for dealing with hair fall in a more natural way with customised treatments based on the patient’s hair type, allergies, scalp type, medical history etc.
I highly recommend La Belle which helped me regain my confidence. It was very frustrating and I just could not control eating. The therapeutic approach helped me shed big kilos only in a few months.- Lavanya. R