- /Milia Treatment
How to Remove Milia
Human skin is prone to too much of problems in today's day and age. The case was not the same a hundred years back but everything has taken a huge turn now. The skin problems persist over time and on day to day basis. Milia is one of the rare skin problems that you are going to face. You might feel like there is nothing wrong about it in the first place but after a certain point of time, you will see that your skin will feel worse and it will continue affecting your body each passing day. You would like to remove milia but it would seem like a farfetched dream. Generally, some skin problems some time to settle on your skin and then it fades away while there are other cases when you will find it hard to get rid of the milia problems. Here we are going to talk about how exactly we can find a way to get rid of this problem. The experts at La Belle have teased a best solution to remove milia all the time and they have proven to be successful more often than not too. You can be sure about the results that you are going to get after consulting doctors at LaBelle in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Vizag and Vijayawada.
What is Milia?
It can basically be described as a bump which is white in colour which appears mostly on your nose or cheeks. It doesn't happen to be a single problem as they appear on your face in groups. When multiple cysts occur on your face or your cheeks, it is called milia. In order to know how to remove milia, you would like to know what it means in the first place. It doesn't spread but it increases in the number and they are so ugly to look at of course. It just creates another layer of problems to your skin. Milia occurs mostly to the newborn babies. Most of the doctors believe that people should not worry about it since it is a very common thing to happen to a newborn but if it happens to a matured person, you need to take it into the account and find a way to remove milia. There are various methods available with you to get rid of it completely but you need to procure yourself in the first place otherwise it will prove to be ineffective.
What Causes Milia?
Before you know how to remove milia, you would like to know what causes it in the first place. There are different ways to look at what causes it. In the case of a newborn baby, the reason is still unknown. But it doesn't need to be taken into the account in the first place because you do not need to get rid of Milia or find a way to do it for a newborn. The newborn baby will itself heal from it after a certain point of time. While in the case of adults or children, there are specific causes behind milia. There might be a skin condition that you face which further causes it. There are times when you face Burns and sun damage also causes it. Steroids can be one of the reasons too. So in case, you are facing this problem and you want to know the cause behind it, one of these can be a reason. While in case of a skin condition, you would need proper treatment in order to get rid of Milia. But other things can be restricted yourself so that you get rid of it.
What are the Types of Milia?
There are various types of Milia. It can be classified based on age.
- The Milia that occurs to newborn babies is described as Neonatal milia. In case of this type, you do not need to find a way to get milia removal. This type of Milia will itself fade away after a number of weeks.
- The most basic type of Milia is described as primary milia. It occurs to children which mean it will hit your skin at a very early age. It happens to occur to you on your eyelids or on your forehead. They can last for several months if it is not treated at a small level.
- The rarest type of Milia is juvenile milia. It occurs to your face because of genetic disorders and unless you go for proper treatment, you will not really be able to get rid of it.
- Another one would be described as traumatic milia, it occurs where you have found an injury on your body and in this case, milia removal is not so difficult. There are other types too but the most common of them are these ones and if you ever face milia, you might face one of them.
How to Get Rid of Milia?
In order to get rid of Milia, you have to look at several aspects of it. When it comes to milia that newborn faces, there is no treatment required at all. While in case of children and adults, if you face normal Milia, you wouldn't find it difficult at all to get rid of Milia. You just not need to try too hard in order to get closure from it. When you try really hard, the disease can take a huge toll on your body. If you do not get rid of them on a normal basis, you would need treatment at La Belle. There are various ways to treat it. Cryotherapy is the most common method that is used in order to get closure from it. Laser ablation, Diathermy, chemical methods are some of the other ways to get rid of Milia. You do not have to worry about it since it is very easy to get rid of it if you apply yourself nicely into it. While you are getting treated, you need to make sure your body is not taking wrong things into the account otherwise it will be difficult to remove milia.
Natural Home Remedies to Treat Milia
Home remedies are the best remedies to get rid of anything in the first place. The chemicals that are available out there to get rid of anything might allow you to be successful initially but it will have a drastic turn of events in the long run.
- One of the basic home remedies for Milia is to clean the affected area every single day. This is the most common thing that you can do to your skin but try to use a mild soap otherwise you will feel the itch.
- Another method can be using really hot water to get steam. You can take a really hot shower or you can take water in a bowl and use something to cover your face in order to get the steam.
- You can use sunscreen as well which is the most common method that people use in today's day and age which proves to be really effective as well. Sunscreen should be used once or twice a week and if you can maintain such sort of precision, you will be able to remove milia.
- You can also look to make an egg mask too. Most of the times milia occurs to a small portion of your face so you can look to cover that part only but if you feel like you can face it all over your face, you should use it on the entire face.
- Last but not the least, you can look to take the help of an exfoliator. There are moisturizers available in the market and other exfoliator products that you can use in order to remove milia. These are some of the home remedies of Milia that you can use but try to go for one remedy at once instead of going for all of them at once.
Milia Treatment at La Belle
In case you want the help of professionals, the experts at La Belle are always ready to help you. There are doctors available with a wide range of experience available with them. They take into account each of the Milia treatment cases and treat each of them as they need to be treated. There are cases which are rare and if people look to do it on their own, it will be almost impossible to be able to treat it. The help of a professional would work in an altogether different sense and laser milia treatment will just about work for you. It is to be noted that Milia is not a common thing. A normal person would not be able to understand it in the first place and look to cure it with methods that wouldn't have an impact at all. So it is better to take the help of doctors and you would not get better experts than that of LaBelle in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Vizag and Vijayawada at low cost where people have more experience years. The cases are treated in a subtle manner and a proper way is found out in order to get rid of milia permanently!