- /Skin Peeling
Skin Peeling Treatment
Skin concerns like dark and dull skin has become quite common these days. It is because of the increasing pollution, consumption of improper diet and unhealthy lifestyle. To get rid of all these problems, the use of chemical peels has become quite abundant. Problems like wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines, acne, etc. can effectively be treated using this skin peeling treatment method. It helps in exfoliating the dead skin cells and rejuvenates the skin so that it looks healthy and glowing. Irrespective of your gender, the Labelle skin peeling treatment can be a great boon to your skin conditions. To know more about the peeling treatment for skin, please visit any of our clinics in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Vizag, and Vijayawada.
Skin Peeling Treatment for Acne Scars
A chemical peel for acne scars is basically a skin procedure that involves the process of fruit acid. It removes the upper dead skin cells to reveal, fresh, healthy and glowing skin. It can be applied to the neck as well for an overall improved appearance. This is a very effective skin peeling treatment for acne scars and other allied skin problems. The treatment will finally result in a glowing and flawless skin appearance. At Labelle, we have renowned dermatologists, who have a lot of experience in their fields, so they would suggest you the best way to get rid of all the skin problems.
If you are someone who wants to get rid of all types of skin imperfections and improve your overall facial aesthetics, then chemical peels will work great for you. However, when you visit our clinic, do tell the doctors about your medical conditions. If you are pregnant or is breastfeeding, then this treatment is not at all recommended for you.
To get the best advice on skin problems, consult our dermatologist and plastic surgeons by visiting our clinics at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Vizag, and Vijayawada. They will help you out with the best skin peeling treatment for acne scars and other problems, by carefully inspecting your skin and understanding all about its conditions.
Chemical Peel treatment
The chemical peel treatment might seem to be a superficial one, but it goes deep at the cellular level. It rectifies the conditions of your skin from deep and also works deep in it to make it glow. A variety of ingredients is present in our treatment methods that will help our skin to glow. It reverses the skin discoloration process, blocks the production of melanin and also supports skin rejuvenation. The working of the product might be a bit complex but the application of the same is quite simple. Chemical peel treatment at Labelle will involve the application of the product for a few hours where it will go down and work deep in your skin. The treatment will need to continue for a few weeks so that you can get the best results.
Once the treatment is complete, you can expect flawless glowing skin will no spots or dullness. Your face will look brighter, even-toned and you will be able to feel the smoothness.
Types of Chemical Peels
Depending on the condition, texture, and problems of your skin, dermatologists at Labelle will suggest you undergo any of the following treatments:
- Glycolic Peel- These have the smallest molecular size and hence can penetrate deepest into your skin. This one is great for exfoliation and will also rejuvenate the skin.
- Lactic Peel- As the name suggests, this one is derived from milk and is great for dry or sensitive skin.
- Beta Peel- This one is used mostly for the treatment of acne on people of all ages. It not only helps in oil control but also targets the bacteria that cause acne.
- Vitalize Peel- This one will improve the quality of your skin and will lighten your skin tone too. This is a great starter option if you never had undergone chemical peel treatment before.
- Pigment balancing peel- This one is designed to lighten the pigment and reduce brown spots on the skin.
- TCA Peel for Actinic Keratosis- This one provides help in removing the abnormal skin cells. Undergoing this, you will have a significant cosmetic benefit.
- Yellow Peel- It nourishes the skin and also protects it from the harmful effects of the sun.
FAQ's – Skin Peeling
One might experience some temporary issues like redness, but this will go away gradually and you will be able to attain healthy and glowing skin. At Labelle, you will get expert consultations and they will also conduct a thorough check on your skin, before performing any skin peeling treatment. To get the best benefits of the treatment, visit our clinics in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Vizag, and Vijayawada.
There are no potential risks involved in the skin peeling treatment, however, deep peels can have slightly greater effects compared to the gentle ones. You can get some sensitive reactions on the skin, infections, sunburn and so on. But do not worry, at Labelle, you will be thoroughly checked-up so that you will not have to face any side effects. Our dermatologists make sure that you get only the best out of the chemical peel treatments.
There are a series of steps that you need to follow for taking care of the skin post the chemical treatment:
- Once the procedure is complete, do not wash your face for at least the next two hours
- After 2 hours, wipe your face with wet cotton. Make sure that you have dipped the cotton in warm water and also that the cotton is clean. After this, you can clean your face with a gentle face wash.
- After 3-4 days of the treatment, apply a lactic acid mask so that the exfoliation process can speed up.
- Make sure that whenever you go out in the sun, you use a sunblock cream of SPF 30 or greater.
Skin chemical peels include the use of an exfoliating chemical combination that eliminates damaged layers of skin.
At Labelle we offer chemical peel treatments al pocket friendly cost.