- /Whitehead Removal
These small white heads on your face might be very minute but can affect your occasion or festive look severely. Being on a date with these white heads on your face can put your impression down. Hence, it is necessary to treat these whiteheads. Whiteheads treatment should be done by a professional so one can visit Labelle center. If you are living in cities such as Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Vizag, and Vijaywada, then you can experience the hospitality of the Labelle centre as their clinics recite in these cities.
What Causes These Whiteheads and Where They Appear?
Usually, they appear on facial regions such as Forehead, chin, cheeks, lips, and they may also appear on the neck. T-zones are referred to as the area where the skin is oiliest, which includes chin and lips. There is not specific any one reason due to which this white head appears on one’s face. There are various reasons for this which are listed below:-
- Puberty plays a vital role in this mild acne formation, which is caused due to hormonal changes in the person, which causes excessive sebum formation, which leads to pimples and whiteheads.
- There are some creams available that dry the skin to avoid oily skin but to this skin produces more amount of sebum as a lubricant to the surface, which is a natural process.
- Eating more of oily foods can trigger the formation of whiteheads on your face.
- Genetic characters also play an important role as this symptom is hereditary.
- There is an increase in these whiteheads during menstruation and menopause due to hormonal imbalance during these stages.
- Excess amount of stress and anxiety can also trigger whiteheads because of imbalance in hormones and excess sebum production.
How to avoid Whiteheads?
As the saying says "Prevention is better than cure", similarly there are various ways one can avoid whiteheads and doesn't have to go through Whiteheads Treatment. One can follow the following simple steps to prevent these whiteheads:-
- In many cases, dirty hands are found to be the culprit, so before touching your hands on your face, ensure that they are sterilized or appropriately washed.
- Avoid popping whiteheads as it can cause scarring.
- Sometimes your beauty products may be the problem behind your whiteheads, so choose beauty products according to the nature of your skin.
- An oily scalp and hairs are also essential reasons you can't ignore so wash your hairs frequently.
- You can use a scrub to clear out the acne but keep in mind that it should not be harsh, which could cause inflammation.
- It is necessary to keep your face oil-free so wash it at least two times a day.
Whiteheads Treatment on Face, Nose and Chin
Whitehead removal should be done under the supervision of expert dermatologists. There is a variety of medications available for whitehead treatment. Many people pop the whiteheads at home and avoid visiting dermatologist, but this method of Whitehead removal is quite tedious and can cause scarring and increase the infection. Following are the ways to remove whiteheads:-
- Application of product that has benzoyl peroxide is best for this type of mild acne. As it sterilizes the skin and absorbs sebum.
- Applications of products containing salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is considered as the best remedy to whiteheads as it clears the upper layer of the skin containing dead cells and helps to clear the pores.
- Oral medication given by dermatologists, as they help to reduce bacterial infection, deduct sebum production, and decreases inflammation. It also helps to balance the hormones.
- Use of mandelic acid comes in the form of peel or mask form. It controls whitehead production by deducting the sebum production.
- Extraction is the most popular method for whitehead removal, but it can cause scarring and is only recommended under the supervision of dermatologists.
Whitehead Removal Treatment in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai at Labelle
If you are looking for the best clinic for Whitehead treatment in Hyderabad, Bangalore or Chennai, then you can opt for Labelle center. They are very cost-efficient to provide the best hospitality and treatment.
FAQ's - Whitehead Removal
Product with at least 2% benzoyl peroxide should be used as benzoyl peroxide can be used for full-face treatment and getting rid of bacteria and excess oil. It can also be used for Whitehead removal.
It’s a combination of sebum, skin debris and bacteria. It’s a primary sign of acne and whitehead removal should be the primary job to take care of your skin.
Sometimes due to excessive rubbing of the skin for whitehead removal and using concentrate face wash opens the skin pores and increases oil concentration, that's the reason why whiteheads are formed. They are also known as comedo pores
Firstly, use exfoliation regularly and avoid touching the face. Secondly, use noncomedogenic or won’t clog pores labelled face wash.
You can find them in Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, and Vizag