What are the Different Types of Acne Scars?
There are five types of acne scars with different pigmentation concentrations, capillaries, and distorted tissues.
- Rolling scars
- Box scars
- Hypertrophic scars
- Ice pick cars
- Hypertrophic scars
What are the Causes of Acne Scars?
Before booking acne scar removal treatment, it is essential to learn what causes them. Even though acne-scar removal procedures have lasting effects, understanding their causes can help prevent them from re-growing. When your skin tissue’s fibrosis begins self-healing after your acne subsides, your body replaces the affected area with newer skin. However, the new skin has a different texture and appearance than the rest of your body, making it stand out. Sometimes, oils and dead skin cells clog the skin pores, causing breakouts.
Other factors that contribute to scar formation include:
- Sun exposure: Vitamin D works wonders for your skin—as long as your sun exposure is in moderation. Prolonged and intense sun exposure can darken the replaced skin after your acne subsides, making it difficult to lighten it.
- Genes: Sometimes, acne runs in the family. If your family tree has had shared acne experiences, it might cause your blemishes.
- Puberty: As you grow, your body undergoes hormonal changes that might cause acne breakouts.
- Estrogen and Androgen: Acne scarring can occur when an estrogen or androgen imbalance occurs. However, it is more common in people with androgen, as the hormone can form and cause recurring acne.
Time is of the essence, and acne scar treatment works best when you take immediate action. The longer you wait, the more your scars blend with your skin, making it challenging to remove them. While you can wash your face and hands regularly, they will only do half the trick. Our experts at Labelle will handle the rest!
What Acne Scar Treatments Does Labelle Offer?
Acne treatments depend on the severity of the scars. Since scars differ in condition, type, and grade, Labelle offers topical and systemic medication or procedural treatments, including chemical peels, microdermabrasion subcision, and micro-needling. Our well-trained dermatologists examine your skin and marks to provide the best acne scar removal treatment.
- Chemical Peels: Labelle’s medical specialists test different chemical peels to determine which peel best suits a particular acne scar. Our experts use their expertise and knowledge to assign you chemical peels that cater to your scars’ type and intensity. They inject plant extracts into the damaged skin to exfoliate it and release collagen, which treats and removes the blemishes.
- Subcision: Subcision is a painless scar-removal treatment. In this treatment, you are given local anesthesia and poked with tiny needles to undo the knots under your scars. In addition to making the scars less noticeable, this treatment enhances skin texture.
- Microdermabrasion: This non-invasive treatment removes the upper layer of skin cells, displaying the non-damaged layer. Compared to other procedures, microdermabrasion works quickly and opens pores, removes fine lines, hides wrinkles, improves skin texture, and reduces pore size.
- Micro-Needling: The primary use of micro-needling is to remove fine lines, remove acne scars, and heal acne-induced marks. Also known as the collagen induction procedure, micro-needling heals your skin texture by replacing the damaged skin.
Acne Marks Removal Procedure at Labelle?
After successfully booking your initial acne marks removal consultation appointment with us, you must follow these steps to get glowing, blemish-free skin.
- Have a detailed one-on-one session with our expert dermatologist to receive a report about your skin condition, scar type, and intensity.
- The dermatologist will talk to you about your family and medical history, desired results, allergies, and expectations to devise a customized treatment plan, such as the type of laser treatment and the number of sessions.
- You will receive a pre-treatment schedule to help you prepare and get ready for the pending procedure. Following this care schedule will prevent side effects and ensure a smooth treatment.
- Follow the post-treatment care plan for a swift and healthy recovery, minimal side effects, and long-lasting results.
Benefits of Laser Treatment for Acne Scars?
Opting for a laser scar removal treatment at Labelle offers you the following benefits:
- Non-invasive procedure: Labelle offers a one-hundred percent non-invasive treatment instead of going under a knife. Rather than using invasive tools, we use laser equipment that enters your skin and removes the scars painlessly
- Quick and Efficient: Another benefit of laser treatments is that they deliver fast results compared to invasive surgeries. Furthermore, their recovery period is also low, saving you time.
- Guaranteed Results: Labelle uses best-in-class and safe technology to provide effective, desirable, and excellent results.
- Completely Safe: While there might be post-treatment side effects, such as redness, swelling, and itching, they are harmless and temporary. Our treatment combines safety and comfort, resulting in optimum results. You will be able to notice the difference within days, depending on the treatment you opt for.
- Increase Your Self-Esteem: Skin conditions take a toll on your self-confidence and mental health. However, our scar treatments ensure you go out proudly, confidently, and without worrying about noticeable acne marks.
Why Choose Labelle for Acne Scar Treatment?
Choosing Labelle for acne scar treatment offers you the following:
- 23 years of expertise
- The best and latest equipment and technology
- Standardized protocols
- Expert skincare specialists, dieticians, and therapists
- Tailored treatment plans
- Testimonials from over 2 lakh clients
- ISO-certified Labelle clinics.
Acne is an unwanted guest that enters your life in various forms, such as blackheads, cysts, and nodules. Not only do they affect your self-esteem and change your appearance, but they also cause long-lasting or permanent scars. Labelle offers you the best acne scar removal treatment in South India. Our branches are fully equipped with medical specialists, dermatologists, therapists, and dieticians who will customize a treatment plan will treat your blemishes quickly and safely.