What is a Laser Hair Reduction Procedure?
As the general lifestyle became more hectic and people became more money and time-conscious, they began looking for alternative hair removal methods. Laser hair reduction has gained momentum over the last few decades as a better, long-lasting solution. Furthermore, laser hair reduction procedures are permanent, safe, and painless, unlike shaving, which requires razors and waxing that involves hot wax.
Laser Hair Removal Treatment at Labelle
Labelle uses world-class and advanced laser technology to make your skin hair-free. Our specialists use a high-energy light beam in concentrated levels to destroy stem cells inside hair follicles, which slows and reduces hair growth. A laser hair removal treatment damages the melanin inside the follicles using thermal energy, preventing hair growth. Since melanin colors your hair, it soaks the laser beams and carries it to the dark pigment inside the stem cells, destroying the hair follicles. Laser procedures make the skin smooth and clear, stop ingrown hair formation, and prevent skin allergies.
Where do Laser Hair Removal Treatments Work?
Laser is effective in removing unwanted body hair, especially in visible areas. If you want to opt for a laser treatment, you can get it done on the following body areas:
- Arms and shoulders
- Face (chin, forehead, and upper lip)
- Bikini area (private hair removal or pubic)
Why is Labelle the Best Laser Removal Clinic?
Labelle understands that every patient has different hair removal requirements and expectations and designs a module accordingly.
- After booking an initial consultation session, our dermatologist will have a one-on-one appointment with you regarding your needs, expectations, allergies, and skin problems.
- Our expert dermatologist will create a customized treatment plan according to the agreed-upon sessions and treatment package.
- You will receive pre-care and during-treatment guidelines for a safe, comfortable, and effective procedure.
- Once the laser hair removal procedure is successful, the dermatologist will provide you with after-care tips and schedule follow-up appointments for mandatory check-ups.
What are the Benefits of Laser Hair Reduction?
- Long-Lasting: One of the many downsides of conventional hair removal methods is that they are
temporary. You have to pen in waxing or shaving appointments every five weeks. Additionally,
you spend time showering and moisturizing your skin before shaving or waxing for smooth hair
removal. With laser treatments, you save time getting ready beforehand and going to the spa
every two months. Furthermore, waxing or shaving is not a thorough procedure, but laser
removal gives you smooth, hair-free skin without missing any patches.
- Quick Treatments: Laser treatments are swift processes. A single session takes about 15 minutes to an hour, depending on whether or not it is a full-body laser treatment. For instance, if you want to remove hair on your bikini line, it will not take more than 20 minutes. The face takes around 25 minutes since it is a delicate area. The procedure will take an hour maximum if you want hair-free legs and arms.
- No Fixed Intervals: Another problem that arises with waxing or shaving is that you need to have the right amount of hair growth to remove it properly. Less hair growth is difficult to shave, and extreme hair growth takes hours to wax. On the other hand, you do not need to worry about growing your hair between laser treatments, as it is a permanent hair removal solution.
- No Ingrown Hair: Laser treatments directly attack your hair follicles, destroying the root cause. Damaging the hair follicles stops ingrown hair growth, saving you the time and energy of frequently removing it. Furthermore, laser procedures are excellent alternatives if your skin is allergic to blades or wax.
- Cost-Effective: The laser hair removal cost eliminates additional expenses, such as purchasing razors, sterilization equipment, shaving cream, wax, waxing strips, and regular appointments. Laser treatment is a one-time investment that gives you long-lasting clean, smooth skin quickly and in a wallet-friendly way.
What is the Aftercare Routine?
After your laser treatment, follow the following after-care guidelines:
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Wear sunscreen on the treated areas to avoid direct sun contact, tanning, and sunburn.
- Avoid shaving or waxing before and after the treatment.
- If the treated area itches or becomes red, apply moisturizer.
- Don’t exfoliate the treated region.
- Follow a balanced diet.
- Do not apply chemical soaps on the treated area for 14-18 days post-treatment.
- Do not bathe or shower in hot water for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid working out or going to the sauna, as sweat can make your skin itchy.
Why Choose Labelle for Permanent Hair Removal?
Labelle is an excellent laser hair removal clinic. With Labelle, you receive:
- Customized treatment plans
- Over 23 years of experience and expertise
- Skilled and well-trained therapists, dieticians, and dermatologists
- The latest, advanced, and world-class equipment and technologies
- Highly standardized protocols
- Positive testimonials by over 2 lakh clients
Hair removal helps you feel fresh and clean and boosts your self-esteem. Labelle is the best permanent hair removal clinic that prioritizes your comfort and safety. Our hair removal treatments are quick, painless, and tailored to your needs. You can find our branches all over South India.