What are the Signs of Aging Skin?
Your skin ages in two ways — intrinsically and extrinsically. Intrinsic aging means the aging that occurs naturally over the course of your life. Although there is a common pattern for aging naturally, the timeline does not have to be the same for everyone.
On the other hand, extrinsic aging is the kind of aging that catches you unawares: a wrinkle you could have sworn wasn’t there the last week or a strand of grey appearing almost overnight. Environmental factors influence extrinsic aging and can lead to the most dramatic signs of aging.
- Wrinkles: The most common sign of aging is skin wrinkles. It appears as folds and ridges in your skin from a lack of collagen and elastin.
- Dull Skin: Over time, your skin loses the ability to replace the dead skin cells on the surface with new ones. When these dead cells accumulate, your skin tends to look dull, lackluster, and bumpy
- Large Pores: Along with the formation of wrinkles, the loss of elastin also makes your open pores appear prominent. The excess oil produced by the sebaceous glands adds this and makes the pores stand out on your face
- Uneven Pigmentation: Excessive exposure to the sun can cause the overproduction of melanin, making your skin irregularly dark in some spots. Along with this, hormonal fluctuations can also act to create uneven skin tone. You will notice the effects of this phenomenon as age spots, melasma, dark patches on the lips, discoloration around the chin or dark circles around the eyes, and darker breakout scars. The uneven tone of the skin can become more pronounced as you move forward in time.
- Sagging Skin: There are certain locations on the body where it is easy to notice loose or saggy skin. Due to the lack of collagen and elastin, the skin around the eyelids, cheeks, and chin, besides the neck, shows signs of aging much faster.
- Fine Lines: If you pay close attention to your skin, you will pick up on the initial signs of aging that show in the creases that appear as collagen and elastic proteins break down. Lines on the forehead, laugh lines, crow’s feet, and bunny lines are common patterns of fine lines that appear due to the regular movement of muscles. Fine lines gradually settle into wrinkles
- Volume Loss: : A loss of suppleness and volume of the skin, especially around the cheeks, neck, and under the eyes, is common with aging. The change can be attributed to the breakdown of collagen in these areas, loss of fat, and bone demineralization.
Anti Ageing Treatment that Labelle Offers
Aging is inevitable. Even your skin cannot escape the effects of time. However, you can combat the signs of premature aging with a world-class anti ageing treatment and other non-invasive techniques. At Labelle, you can find some of the most cost-effective wrinkle treatment that deliver visible results within the first session itself.
- Botulinum Toxin Injections: Popularly known as Botox treatments, these injections are a protein derivative of Clostridium botulinum, a bacteria. When injected into the facial muscles, this relaxes them to reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead, frown lines, and crow’s feet that appear due to the movement of the muscles. Botox usually works better for dynamic wrinkles or wrinkles caused by the movement of the muscles.
- Fillers: Using fillers is one of the most popular ways to combat signs of premature aging. Fillers help resolve the imbalance caused by the loss of volume of the skin that leads to sunken cheeks and hollows under the eyes and near the temples. Hyaluronic acid fillers are the norm for enhancing the features, rejuvenating the skin, adding contour, and sculpting the jawline. Filler wrinkle treatment require regular maintenance if you need long-lasting results.
- HIFU: This is one of the most advanced and best treatments to fight the signs of aging. This aesthetic wrinkle treatment involves High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound technology that heats the deepest layers of the skin. Such application of heat allows new collagen to be produced and shrinks the existing collagen and fat cells. As a result, your skin appears tighter and looks younger. If reducing the ‘double chin’ is your target, talk to your skin expert about this procedure.
Why Choose Labelle for Anti Wrinkle Treatment?
At Labelle, you will find anti wrinkle treatment:
- 23 years of expertise in skin, hair, and slimming
- Latest equipment
- Standardized protocols
- Unique anti ageing treatment plans for all
- Exceptional experts
- Trusted testimonials
Premature aging can take a toll on your self-esteem and make you feel insecure in your skin. While you cannot avoid the impact of time on your skin, you can certainly take steps to reduce its intensity. With our anti wrinkle treatment, Labelle offers you a way to get back your lost confidence and youthful skin quickly. Our branches are designed to meet your every skin and hair, giving you a chance to take of yourself in a way that gives you more energy to enjoy your life.