- /Stretch Mark Removal
Stretch Mark Removal
What is a ‘stretch mark’? A fine line on the body! Well, it may sound very simple and a minor issue, but is a ‘fall of shame’ for many dealing with 'stretch marks' problems. To be precise, stretch marks are a type of scar that develops when our skin stretches or shrinks quickly specially post pregnancy, to name a few. Reasons are many so are the solutions for stretch mark removal, read on to know more.
The abrupt change in our body causes the collagen and elastin, which supports our skin to rupture. As the skin heals, stretch marks may appear. And when the stretch marks appear for the first time, it's red, then purple, then pink and reddish-brown or dark brown, depending on your skin color.
Stretch Mark Treatment
In the initial stage, the stretch mark may feel slightly raised and can be itchy as well. And if you run your fingers over a mature stretch mark, you tend to feel slightly depressed about it. Well, worry not, Labelle - one of the best skin clinics is here to help you stretch mark removal with various treatments like Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Fractional CO2 laser, Microneedling Radiofrequency.
Laser Stretch Marks Treatment in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai
So wait no more and book your appointment immediately for stretch mark treatment at Labelle clinic, which has branches in cities like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Vizag, Secunderabadand Vijayawada and get rid of those ‘unwanted stretch marks’ for the best prices ever.
FAQ's – Stretch Marks Removal Treatment
It isn’t necessary that everyone develops stretch marks on their skin, fluctuating hormone levels seem to play a role. You are at a higher risk if someone in your family has stretch mark issues. And if you develop stretch marks, you’re most likely to do so during these times:
- Growth spurts that happen in puberty
- Rapid weight loss or weight gain
- Weight training when you have rapid muscle growth
- Applying a corticosteroid cream to your skin for a long time can also cause stretch marks.
- Medical conditions like cushing’s disease.
In addition to medical management, the professional and expert dermatologists at Labelle use a combination of the following stretch mark treatment procedures to make the marks less noticeable.
- Chemical Peels
- Fractional CO2 laser
- Microneedling Radiofrequency
- Well, with all above mentioned procedures, side effects are possible. But in the skilled hands of a certified dermatologist, side effects tend to be minor and temporary. In fact, it’s common to have some redness and swelling after the procedure. Rather, the redness and swelling tends to disappear in a few hours or days.
- The best part is, during consultation, the dermatologists at Labelle will explain the patients in detail regarding the ‘laser stretch mark removal treatment procedure’ beforehand, what to expect from the treatment and will give advice on post treatment care to be taken. Isn’t that great and sounds safe?
19 Years of Experience
Thousands of Satisfied Clients
Treatment Under Professional Supervision
Experienced Diet Counsellors
ISO 9001 Certified