- /Obesity Treatment
It’s a known fact that an ‘ideal body weight’ is the key to good health and better quality of life. And obesity treatment at Labelle, one of the best obesity clinics known for approved hassle-free fat loss, body slimming and body shaping treatment methods, gives successful weight loss treatment through a combination of a healthy balanced diet, lifestyle modifications, physical activities and support through therapies. Moreover, losing weight is the loss of total body mass — a result of efforts to improve fitness and health, or to change appearance through slimming.
Effects of Weight LossWeight reduction in individuals who are overweight/obese can reduce health risks, increase fitness, and may delay the onset of diabetes too. It could reduce pain and increase movement in people with osteoarthritis of the knee. Weight loss can lead to a reduction in hypertension (high blood pressure), but it can occur when the body is expending more energy in work and metabolism than it’s absorbing from food or other nutrients. It will then use stored reserves from fat or muscle, gradually leading to weight reduction.
What is Obesity?
Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat accumulates to the extent that increases the risk of health complications such as type 2 diabetes mellitus, hypertension, coronary heart disease, arthritis, gallstones, sleep apnea, etc. It’s defined in terms of a person's weight and height, or his/her Body Mass Index (BMI). A person with a BMI 25 and above (as per south Asian cut off) are classified as ‘Obese’.
The most common causes of obesity are overeating and physical inactivity. Overall, body weight is the result of genetics, metabolism, environment, behavior and culture. If you consume high amounts of energy, particularly fat and sugars, but do not burn off the energy through exercise and physical activity, much of the surplus energy will be stored by the body as fat. The following two terms ‘Android’ and ‘Gynoid’ classify obesity according to fat distribution. In the ‘Android’ type of obesity, the person stores fat around his or her abdominal region also known as ‘Apple’ shaped obesity or ‘Central’ obesity. While in the Gynoid type of obesity, the excess fat is being deposited somewhere at the hip and thigh areas also known as PEAR shaped obesity.
Obesity Clinic in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai
Labelle, the best obesity clinic that provides most effective and assured weight reduction through passive activity along with diet modification and physical activity. Their slimming program is based on scientific principles and services are delivered by a qualified and experienced team of doctors, dieticians and therapists. Moreover, they don’t recommend appetite suppressants, drugs or strenuous exercises. For obesity treatment, visit Labelle in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Secunderabad, Vizag and Vijayawada.Slimming program offered at Labelle:
- Assessment through BCA (Body Composition Analysis), BMI (Body mass index) and anthropometric measurements
- Medical history
- History of weight loss
- Psychological and pathological condition
- Sleep pattern
- Reason for weight gain
- Habits such as smoking, alcohol, etc
- Weight Profile (current weight situation) Analysis
- Consultations with specific solution by expert
- Solution package and results
FAQ's - Obesity Treatment
- Painless and non-invasive
- No restrictions or down time
- FDA approved
- Daily progress monitored by expert nutritionist
- Can be used for both men and women
- Increases metabolism
- Enhances blood circulatio
- Improved lymph circulation and thus elimination of toxins
- Helps in inch loss
- Muscle toning
- Overall weight reduction
- Reducing central obesity
- Target area reduction
Who all are recommended obesity treatment?
- Overweight person
- Obese person
- Person with normal BMI (Body Mass Index), but having marked pockets of unwanted fat that do not respond to exercise and do not necessarily require surgery
- Person looking for cellulite reduction
Who all are not recommended obesity treatment?
- Pregnancy (including IVF)
- Lactating woman (3 month post nursing and 6 month after the delivery)
- Have any metal implants, which are active in body such as pacemaker, defibrillator, cochlear implant or diabetic pump
- Uncontrolled diabetes mellitus and BP
- Having ulcers, cancer and hernia
- Post surgery (less than 3 months)
- Acute skin infection in the targeted area
- Epilepsy (recent attack)
What are the expected results?
The results depend on individuals body conditions — expected average weight loss upto 500gms/week and expected average centimeter loss upto 5cms/week.
How's an overweight person treated at Labelle?
- Being overweight is a medical problem concerning your body, so it’s better to be dealt by an expert. And Labelle is the first center in the South to provide weight loss services by giving best results for the last 20 years.
- The treatment is purely on weight reduction through fat loss and to know whether you’re losing fat or not, Labelle conducts Computerized Body Composition (CBC) before the treatment and assesses your body’s fat level, lean body mass (muscle and soft tissue) and water level. The test is repeated after completion of the course of treatment and if necessary, even during the course of treatment and the weight loss with fat loss is confirmed.
- Since it’s purely weight reduction through fat loss, there’s no short term or long term side effects.
- Labelle even treats people with medical issues like high BP, diabetes, hypothyroidism, infertility issues, arthritis, etc. which are not only losing weight, but also improving in their medical conditions.
How does the weight reduction programs work?
The weight reduction program is an advanced technology based on comprehensive medical treatment for weight loss where in your calorie (food) intake is regulated on one hand and your body’s metabolic rate is enhanced on the other hand with this treatment in a passive manner, resulting in an energy gap that will be bridged by converting the existing fats back in to fatty acids i.e. calories which are spent off in your day to day activities at a higher rate. That is how an individual reduces fat gradually and weight too.
How many times one needs to visit an obesity clinic?
Well, maximum once a week and that too for 30 minutes only.
So is the 30 minutes session once sufficient?
Labelle works with advanced technology based on appliances which:
- Have a beneficial effect through utilization of fat for weight reduction and muscle toning for shaping.
- Helps toning the target area of the body that may need special attention.
- Helps you to achieve desired waist hip ratio by reducing your central obesity which is always the concern for looks as well as medically.
- Gives overall toned and shapely appearance.
Does one need to follow a strict diet?
Not at all, no crash diet, no fasting nor any strict diet is required. The experienced dieticians will provide a customized diet plan which will be very much near to your regular diet habits.
19 Years of Experience
Thousands of Satisfied Clients
Treatment Under Professional Supervision
Experienced Diet Counsellors
ISO 9001 Certified